Dr. Biplab Sikdar received the B. Tech degree in electronics and communication engineering from North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, India, M.Tech degree in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and Ph.D in electrical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, USA in 1996, 1998 and 2001, respectively.
His research interests include wireless MAC protocols, transport protocols, network security and queuing theory. His research has been funded by the National Science Foundation, DARPA, Intel Corporation and WiMAX Forum. Dr. Sikdar is a member of Eta Kappa Nu and Tau Beta Pi and served as an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Communications from 2007-2012.
Award and Honors: 1. Leiv Eiriksson Fellowship, Norway, 2011. 2. Visiting Research Fellowship, University of Sydney, Australia, 2010. 3. Japan Society for Promotion of Science Fellowship, Japan, 2010. 4. Best Paper Award, IEEE GLOBECOM, New Orleans, LA, 2008.
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) Education (Maths / Physics),
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science,
• Masters of Science (Digital Systems),
• Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology
Awards & Honours:
1. Best lecturer awarded by University Technology MARA, 1995.
2. Asia Pacific Multimedia Super Corridor Information Technology & Telecommunications Awards 2000, (APMITTA) Winner for Best Smart Learning Application, Awarded for the Multimedia Learning System (MMLS).
3. Asia Pacific Information Communication Technology Award for Best Learning Application, 2001. Awarded for the Multimedia Learning System (MMLS).
4. Asia Pacific Multimedia Super Corridor Information Technology & Telecommunications Awards 2003, (APMITTA) Merit Award, Awarded for the Multimedia Learning System (MMLS).
• M. Tech. in Computer Science(CU)
• Ph. D (Engineering (Jadavpur University)).
• Awarded A. M. Bose Memorial Silver medal for securing highest marks in the paper “Nuclear Physics and Cosmic Rays” at M. Sc. And Kali Prasanna Dasgupta Memorial Silver medal for securing highest marks in the paper “Nuclear Physics and Cosmic Rays” at M. Sc.
• India International Friendship Society (IIFS) New Delhi conferred “Bharat Jyoti Award” for meritorious services, outstanding performances and remarkable role in the field of Computer Science & Engineering on 29th August, 2012.
• The International Publishing House, Delhi, India conferred “The Best Citizen of India Award 2012” in November 2012.
• Biography in Marquis Who‟s Who in the World 2014(31st Edition), USA (published in November 2013)
• Chapter Patron Award, CSI Kolkata Chapter, 2014 conferred in CSI Annual Convention, JNTU, Hyderabad during 14-16 December, 2014 .
• Total Number of publications: 359
November 2012 - Present Optical thin film design, analysis and fabrication Scientist Trainee August 2010 - November 2012 (2 years 4 months) Graduate Engineer Trainee at Jindal Steel and Power Limited July 2010 - August 2010 (2 months)
Indian Institue of Technology Madras
M.Tech., Computer Science and Enginnering
Ganadipathy Tulsis Jain Engineering Collge(Anna University)
B.E., Computer Science and Enginering, June 2008
Application Delivery Controller Division ( Brocade ServerIron ADX Platform)
• Design, develop and Unit test components for Application Delivery Controllers.
• Features developed: OSPFv3 NSSA, VRRP-E/OSPF High Availability Enhancement, Multiple Instance Spanning Tree (MSTP), IPV6 management interface routing for Virtual ADX,
• Bi-directional forwarding detection(BFD) for Virual ADX
• Handle key customer issues and _x software defects.
Brocade Service Provider Routing Division( Brocade MLX Platform)
• Analyze requirements, design and deliver high quality software in Layer-3 routing protocols.
• Currently working on adding feature enhancemetns in BGP.
• M.Tech (Comp Science) – Dr M G R University
• M.S (Comp Science) – Newport University, (off campus), California
• B.E (Electrical Engg) – S T J Institute of Technology
• Big Data Analytics – From Wrox
• Big Data Developer – From Wrox
Certifications from Big Data University and Badge from IBM
• Big Data Foundations
• Machine Learning with Python
• Machine Learning with R
• Hadoop Foundations
• R Programming
• Predictive Modeling Fundamentals
• Python for Data Science
• Introduction to Deep Learning
• Advanced Deep Learning
• Neural Networks
• Pervasive and Ubiquitous computing
• Mobile and Pervasive computing
• Machine Learning for the future.
• Software Engineering Practices etc.
Dr.Madhan Kumar Srinivasan
•Indian Institute of Management , Calcutt
EPBA, Business Analytics
Ph.D – Cloud Analytics
Dr.Madhan is an inventor of 8 Advanced Cloud Analytics Products patents that are recognized and independently filed as multi-continent patents in USA, Europe/UK, Australia & India regions by Accenture Patent Team. He has published 20+ refereed research papers covering vast range of top international publishers like ACM, Elsevier, IEEE & Springer. He has presented papers, keynote presentations, seminars/workshops in more than 75 international conferences/events worldwide. He has authored 6 book chapters in 4 research text books published by Springer, USA.
Dr.Madhan is a recipient of “Top 100 Scientists for 2014” Award from IBC, Cambridge, England and “Cloud Tech Guru” Award from Infosys.
Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Area of Research:
• Database Systems
• Distributed File System
• Speculative Processing
• Concurrency Control
• Cloud Computing
• Consultant for “eAgromet” Project being carried out in ICTsfor Agriculture & Rural Development Center (e-Sagu Lab), IIIT-Hyderabad.
• Consultant for developing business model for eSagu Project of IIIT-Hyderabad
• Sun certified Java Instructor obtained in the year 2000
• CTS certified Java Instructor in the year 2010
• EMC certified Associate on "Cloud Infrastructure and Services"
© Copyright All right reserved ICACB'18